Monday, September 23, 2013

The Massage Chair


So, I spontaneously paid ten Ront to be kneaded for five minutes in one of those massage chairs in a shopping mall, on my way out.

The female assistant who received my money was temporarily confused by my request to wipe down the chair before I occupied it.  “You do know that sweat is really dilute urine, and that some people don’t wash often or have dandruff or even ringworm?” I cautioned. She arranged a spray bottle filled with what appeared to be a window-cleaning product, using a cloth that would probably be green again after laundering. Nonetheless, I proceeded to climb into the chair without further comment in appreciation of her effort, and because of her sweet disposition.

She switched it on.

Gradually it reclined as the knobs hidden in its framework came to the surface and worked my muscles. I was left in a somewhat confused state, really enjoying the sensation whilst feeling hellishly embarrassed that the chairs were facing passing shoppers in their hordes. Why don’t they have them face the other way, goodness me! I put on my sunglasses to block out the circumstances and in case my eyes rolled back with pleasure, maintaining my best poker-face.  The leg extensions squeezed around my calves, whilst my spine, neck and back of my head got rhythmically pulsed and pounded.  It was, indeed, very effective.

And, then… a singular, large and bellicose knob suddenly thrust up into my coccyx, and I yelped!  After that, I had the giggles as I covered my face with my hands… remembering I was in public.  The lady assistant seemed to know exactly what had happened as she said, “What’s wrong, Dahling… is it the one at the bum?” “Yes!” I exclaimed, “That knob, I can do without!” Again, peals of laughter…

Buttock bump aside,  I’d venture to say… it’s not a bad replacement for a boyfriend.  Good listener and tireless massage therapist. Comfortable and flexible. Has excellent rhythm. Can be switched on at the press of a button, and at whim. Just saying. But… naaaah. 



27 comments:

  1. Why dont buy a massage chair. You could get massage whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's high time you buy a massage chair. This willl allow you to get massage staying at home or even at your office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice product. The massage chair is very effective in body relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Body relaxation massage chair is very effective and profitable.

    more information massage chair click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I proceeded to climb into the chair without further comment in appreciation of her effort, and because of her sweet disposition. visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it you. More information click on this Massage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative blog on massage chair. I came to know various things from it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That’s good sort of information. I really liked your post and enjoy your writing. Good job
    http://medicalbulkbuy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes we are not able to afford doing some regular exercise at home while we are tired enough after our work or office. Then we wish to have some massage on the body with a real human touch. It's quite natural that either doing physical exercise outside or it's attempting at home, both gives a better result. So, planning to buy massager online is really a good decision, with the help of which we can get some relieve from back pain and improved flexibility in our body as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Erotische massage

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Erotische massage

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this..real relax massage chair

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should buy a massage chair so that you can have full relaxing massage at home and there will no need to go to any massage parlor. There is a store named Elex where you can buy a massage chair included full 4D and zero gravity technology. Visit massage chair Sydney for more information about Elex.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. office chair

    ReplyDelete
  21. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. 출장만남

    ReplyDelete
  22. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Massage chairs US

    ReplyDelete
  23. 출장 안마 I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Massage chair is the best source of relaxation. Thanks for sharing this helpful info.

    Kollecktiv offer best massage chairs near me all over the USA at a reasonable rates.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. 출장안마

    ReplyDelete
  26. brendan4dchair


    Brendan is a very popular massage chair brand in Israel. We sell the latest tenchonology

    different model massage chair with very reasonable price. We give the best customer support

    ReplyDelete